Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pre-Will

a) I know absolutely nothing about Hamlet, the "Melancholy Dane".

b) Shakespeare is a famous English poet who wrote many plays such a "Romeo and Juliet". He created his own unique style of writing and even developed his own words for his own purpose.

c) I am one of those kids who involuntarily frown when I hear "Shakespeare" in an English classroom. From my own experience I can say that I do not like even go as far as the word hate the poetry aspect of the English curriculum. That being said Shakespeare writes all of his plays and writings in poetry form which makes me involuntarily frown when I hear his name.

d) I don't like studying poetry in English classes at all. I do not know what you can to make it enjoyable besides not doing it. If this class is able to make me remember as an awesome experience I will never forget that would be a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment