Sunday, January 6, 2013

What's In This for Me?

Mostly every New Year I never followed through with my resolutions. At some point I didn't even bother to make one due to lack of determination and confidence. I only seem to follow through for the first month but after that it's back to normal.

I used to be very neat and organized when I was in elementary school but suddenly I just started being messy. It may be because I became more lazy or becoming a teenager. Those two things can also be one in the same. Throughout high school I have had a huge problem with organization when it came to school and even my room and desk. It has caused me to become frustrated and less efficient yet I continue to be disorganized.

This year I will try to fulfill my resolution before I go to college. I think it is something I will need before going off on my own.

To get the ball rolling I will not save things I don't need and throw them away. Every Sunday will be organizing day where I clean my room and desk as well as my backpack.

I really hope I accomplish my goal this year because it will be something that will help more for a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment