Monday, August 13, 2012

First Post


I am taking this coarse to challenge myself as a student and to pursue higher learning. I feel I will learn many things from this class that I wouldn't be able to learn in any other class on campus. I took Honors English class during my second year in high school and I liked the atmosphere and it was a refreshing experience compared to many other classes I took.

I am excited to have a refreshing experience in this class. This class is different and unique and I am very excited to see what this class has in store for me. I am nervous for the AP test and how I will adjust this new learning experience.

My goals are like many other students, get an A, but besides that I hope to expand my knowledge not only on English but many other aspects. I am confident this class will help me reach my goals.

I expect the way I think will change over the year. I also believe this class will allow me to be more open minded.

No comments:

Post a Comment