Thursday, February 21, 2013

First Quarter Review

My focus this quarter was scholarships. I thought turning in applications were done after I turned in my last college application but apparently not. I have been searching and completing scholarship applications during most of my time. I have turned in quite a few scholarships and feel good about it. Since scholarships have been by focal point I may have fallen behind on few things here and there.

Next quarter I hope to catch up, you know school wise. I also need to prepare for AP tests and what not.  I also very hope to start my senior project. Every year and every project I have for the most part done it at the last minute. I will make this senior project my exception before I go off to college.

My suggestion for this course is it needs a little more structure. But that may be on purpose because there is no structure when it comes to life and we may have to find our own way.


No comments:

Post a Comment